Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up peeps, after last suns MONSOON and aweful trackday, I am ready to do some damn riding!!!:dissapointed As of now this sun is looking OK. Only a 30% chance of showers and cooler.

10am at the circle.....looking forward to doing some riding. Post up if you are coming out.:punk

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The weather is looking better for sun, sunny and high near 60!!! Some good news finally!!!:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
If no rain I'll be there. My suit still wet from that aqua track day... Shawn and R6 will come also
Did he get a new rear tire yet? If not I have a race take-off I will give him for free just so he isnt riding on cords ;)

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good run today, I was surprised that more bikes weren't out. No matter we had the roads to ourselves. No crashes and no tickets!!! Felt good to finally
ride after getting washed out last week.:punk

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
Glad you guys had fun and was safe. Glad you got out early.. bear mtn is now on fire...... hey and to the man they call johnny busa, you missed the circle this afternoon there was a group of like 20 busa's and a few new zx-14's.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Busa man has gone over to the darkside, he has joined a club with all harleys and he is the only sportbike. BUT he still rides in the rear..........LMAO. Why, cause he is Johnny Busa. :suicide I asked why don't he sell the busa and get a harley, he said NEVER!!! :dunno
I have known the Busa man for 7 years.............he doesn't wanna be fast or improve, just ride his slow pace and cruise. So don't nobody talk about the Busa man!!!:bitchslap Everybody loves Johnny busa...........LOL

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts