Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sun is looking awesome once again!!! We all know how April can be
so let's take advantage while we can.

You know the drill ladies, 10am at the circle. The kickstands will be up at 1030am sharp. Post up if you are coming out.:chucks

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Will Big Bad Rick be there with his Busa-killing 12R??? :lmao

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will Big Bad Rick be there with his Busa-killing 12R??? :lmao
He might even buy you a cup of coffee if you listen to his stories!!!!!:suicide
The bike is clean tho.:dunno.
Hey we all are fast.......in the parking lot!!! :lol

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I used to be fast... Not anymore. Now I need one of Rob's bikes to be fast, and even then I am slow!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I used to be fast... Not anymore. Now I need one of Rob's bikes to be fast, and even then I am slow!
You seriously need to plan ahead for a Sunday and come ride.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to come out to one of these rides, even though I don't own a gsxr. You guys welcoming? And OldGixxer, I remember riding with you back in 2010-2011, you used to ride with my group, Rick with the zx10r, Tj with the white gix600, and a few other dudes. I had the 04 white and red R6 then, but now I'm on a 50th r6. Let me know what's up.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I would like to come out to one of these rides, even though I don't own a gsxr. You guys welcoming? And OldGixxer, I remember riding with you back in 2010-2011, you used to ride with my group, Rick with the zx10r, Tj with the white gix600, and a few other dudes. I had the 04 white and red R6 then, but now I'm on a 50th r6. Let me know what's up.
:scratch
Shit,Im getting old. I don't remember off the top of my head. But I never forget a face,so if we met before,Im positive I will remember you guys.
And of course,you are welcome to ride with the group. We don't care what bike anyone has:cheers

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
All Rob needs to do is see your ass in front of him, and he will remember you!

:lmao

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another awesome day of riding, the traffic was pretty lite and the temps were
just about perfect. We had a nice small group of 6 and the pace was entertaining!!! We had 2 very good runs to start the season, can't ask for a
better way to begin the season. Ok let's make it three in a row, let's go for it
again next week.:punk

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Glad you all had a good ride. I went out for an hour by myself to shake the cobwebs off,first ride since last year and since my back surgery. A lil sore today but nothing too bad. Im hoping to make it out with the group soon. :cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
do these rides still go happen on sundays? i live near bear mountain and have no one to ride with
Where,in Orange or Rockland? Im a few mins away from there myself....

And as far as the group rides,John has seriously been slacking in this department. Has pretty much forgotten all about street riding and is 99% track-only this season.:crying

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
We've definitely been neglecting these Sunday rides by going to the track so often this season. If I make Nyst this weekend it will be #5 for this yr.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i live in bergen county but seven lakes drive is like only 25 min or so from me shoot me a text 201 655 0780 if anyone rides in that area

1 - 20 of 21 Posts