Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up peeps, the weather is looking dry and cool again this sun, let's
do it! You know the drill, 10am at the circle. I hope the roads are nice and
empty like last week! Post up if you are coming out.

Kick stands up at 1030am sharp!!!:burnout

·
Registered
342 Posts
I should be there. My gear should be dry by then. Got drenched on the way home from work today... 5 minutes earlier and I would have been dry. I guess it wasn't my day, I also had a toll gate drop on my head on the way in, almost knocked me off the bike. Thanks ezpass. :cursing

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
If I get the new turbo busa back together I may stop by and have coffee&chit chat for a lil bit but its still too cold for me to do any riding

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
ez pass sucks dick...
friend here from Israel for the week, so no dice this or next weekend.
but after that i should be ripping it up.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great run!! :burnout I can barely move my legs but it was totally worth it. GsxJay did you make it back to the circle after I saw you on the Taconic? I've got some nice footage, PM if you want it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yo. Ye I spun around on the trooper turn around nd head back to the circle. Was 4 troopers there. Apparently was a Harley group starting trouble.
I would love that footage. Hbu would you like the video I have? I have all the way up to my camera falling off lol.

But was a great run guys. Great pace. legs, back, neck all sore. Gonna be fun working tmw. Least I have tues off.

Glad you made it back to NYC safely. Hopefully you can make all the runs. Thanks for stopping btw on the taconic.

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I enjoyed the run today too!!!! The traffic was lite on the back roads and
no problems with popo! I was dressed for the weather and I was very comfortable out there. That track whore Shaft made a surprise visit. I
hope all is well Mitch, I didn't get your text until we were about to pull out.

Jay and Pimo send me some footage, I will text you my email addy. My gopro
is collecting dust in the kitchen cabinet.:eek:hmy

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i was heading up then turned around and went home. i wasnt dressed warm enough. took a mellow ride later on and was up on bear mnt around 3. its all good

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
took a mellow ride later on and was up on bear mnt around 3.
And thanks for stopping by&saying hello when you were 5 minutes from my house. Damn electricians:wait

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Always ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts