Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok peeps the weather aint looking too bad this sun. A high in the low 60s and
dry. I am looking forward to another sun run. You know the drill.....10am at the
circle, the kick stands will be up at 1030am sharp!!! Post up if you are coming out.

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
Johny boy, looks like I'll be making it. I'm trying to bring out a newbie on a 2011 750 (David). And there is a possibility of V making a guest appearance on loaner Big Bertha. If the cards fall right, we'll have a nice little crew for the ride.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The weather has been updated to the low 70s now, wow. Looks to be an awesome day weather wise. Looking forward to a nice rip thru the mountains.

Which bike are you gonna ride Mitch.....as if I didn't know, LOL.
Any luck with that suspension on the new Kawi Alex? It will be awesome
if V comes out to play!!!

·
840 Posts
Ive been tweaking with it made it compliant enough for commuting, but i doubt it handles at it's best right now.. might have to tweak it back to those settings again and give it another run on Saturday, see if i can find a compromise that works.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We were hoping to catch up with Team Jerry on the 44/55 route. Did you guys
go a different way? Anyway, the day turned out freaking awesome. It started off
shaky with that brief shower at the circle. But the sun came out and we were taking off layers. The traffic was pretty lite and no sign of popo the entire day.:cheers

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
No. But to be honest the slow guy dropped off and we ran a very nice spirited pace up 55. Very spirited pace. Layers were flying off. No law sightings for us either.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
840 Posts
I was honestly pleasantly surprised with the new ninja, its a very confidence inspiring bike, and that torque pulls out of the corners like a mother. it's no zzr in the motor department, but close. and the suspension despite needing some more adjustment didn't hinder my fun or pace.

Installed a fender eliminator this Tuesday, cleaned up the rear a bit. otherwise I think I'm done modding it for now, will work on suspension settings and ride it some more to figure out the best riding position on it.

Oh and anyone hear anything about Pirelli Angel GT, new ST tire, supposed to be pretty good from all the reviews Ive read, more sporty then Michelin Road3.. If I can get it at a decent price, I'll swap to it and get a 190/55 instead of the stock 190/50.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts