Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right ladies, this sun is looking awesome, high in the mid to upper 60s
and sunny!!!! Let's do it!!! Time to shake off that winters rust and cob webs.
10am at the circle.....kickstands up at 1030am sharp!!! Post up if you are coming out. :cheers

We know how April can be, as of now the weather is looking awesome!:chucks

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Finally. I thought the winter would never end. How are you guys doing? I'm pretty sure ill be making it out. We all need to catch up.

I went out for a blast this past Monday on the FJR ( yes im unemployed currently ) into Sussex and up to High Point. It was great. The roads were empty. I like this time of the year for riding because you can see through many blind turns that would normally be tree/leaf covered. Still need to be cautious with gravel and dirt usually in the worst possible places ....

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I may make it,dunno if I will last the entire ride but I'll do my best

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Oh I will... It is pretty damn entertaining.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
If you can get a kitchen pass,you can come up&ride one of the bikes

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will def be nice to see the crew again, seems like forever.:burnout:burnout

Mitch, which bike will you bring up for the day.......the neglected gixxer or
the well used FJR?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Not sure which bike ill be taking out. Decisions decisions

I'm trying to get BMW-Ralph to come out too.
Mitch,any chance that BMW Ralph is a short puerto rican dude that drag races also?:scratch

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill be sending you all pictures from Circuit of Americas for MOTO GP at this time!
Big Tim gixxer......what's up homey!!!! Are you and Vic hitting the twisties in Texas this weekend? Lol

Rob, I am sure you have met Ralphie boy on one of the sun runs.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Big Tim gixxer......what's up homey!!!! Are you and Vic hitting the twisties in Texas this weekend? Lol

Rob, I am sure you have met Ralphie boy on one of the sun runs.
Im sure I have.
We met a group of BMW riders last season up on Perkins and one of them had an HP4 and his name was Ralph,he also had a few drag bikes thats why I asked.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
not much! nope just gonna go watch Rossi hopefully get a 1 to 2 punch this weekend!! lets see if Marquez runs off the track again
So jealous. I wish I was at cota to watch live in person. I'm doing the next best thing , watching live on motogp web site. The mixed condition's should make for another interesting race.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Fuck its COLD up here right now!!!

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good run on sun, we had a blast. The weather was awesome. The traffic was
pretty lite. Felt good to finally be back on 2 wheels hitting some twisty roads!
Hopefully we can do it all again next sun!!!:punk

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
That was a fun ride on Sunday. Definitely a good day to get the cobwebs off. I did have a moment on the way home though.... Came around a decreasing radius left into a tight blind right , three young deer were standing in the middle of my lane about 10 feet in front. I went wide about foot or so across the double yellow and they pretty much scattered. It could have gone real bad if there was oncoming traffic or if we were really booking.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts