Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
I say 750 because the clip-ons are under the upper triple clamp,and the clutch cover has that little dimple in the middle of it and at the top of the clutch cover you can see the acuating rod.She's also wearing a swingarm from a 93 750,92-93 600

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmm cool!! next time i see that guy ill ask him he works at the toys r us next door we left last night i was on my 95 750 and when we got on the road we raced he got owned :p and i was like dude i need to know how many cc that bike is!!

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kan - no clue thas the first time ive seen another older gsxr like that besdies mine imma laff when he gets something stuck in his carbs :p

long - wats sandbaggin?

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
xDJxKLUSIVEx said:
long - wats sandbaggin?
Sandbaggin is what I would do if we ever met up and you wanted to race.... I would give you the impression that my bike was slow by letting you get the best of me..... but when you wanted to race for money I would put the hammer down and squash you like some little ant then take all your money!:lol

·
Premium Member
10,492 Posts
GixxerRacer317 said:
Sandbaggin is what I would do if we ever met up and you wanted to race.... I would give you the impression that my bike was slow by letting you get the best of me..... but when you wanted to race for money I would put the hammer down and squash you like some little ant then take all your money!:lol
Yup, that's sandbaggin.

·
Registered
410 Posts
looks like a 750 to me but the guy obviously has no clue about his bike
exaust is in a bad position for the bike LOTS of shinny and no filters BUT the K&N sticker is there ???? and from the sound ofit he is either sandbaggin or he just cant ride it worth a DAMN

in otherwords a SQUID sadly on a oiler :crying

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
im not an advocate of open cabs so dont get me wrong but you can tune carbs to run w/out filters i mean DUH and really where the fuck are you gonna be riding to get shit in those carbs through a meteor shower sure small sand particles may get in there but does it cause any damage to the cylinders??? who knows

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
GixxerRacer317 said:
That bike probably runs like shit with those open carbs!:lol
why having the open carbs make it run like shit? I need all the Info I can get as you can see mine are open too. bought it like that. tryed to fit K&N filters on with no luck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.