Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
S'how are you liking Moncton so far, Shalaw? Lotta bikes around, eh? I get up there almost every weekend. Should be a lot colder this coming weekend. We've got the damn snow on the ground here. Bike's still not put away, but it hasn't seen much action with the flu I've been struggling with the past month. Grrrr.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
mrgixxer said:
Well my riding has ended for a little while....I grenaded my motor.
Damn, what happened??

·
Registered
843 Posts
Moncton was a bit boring for the first 2-3 weeks, now that I got a few riding buddies it's way better.

Are you going to the different even hosted by nbriders.ca ?

I was at Hooligan day 5 and Stuntapalooza

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Shalaw said:
Are you going to the different even hosted by nbriders.ca ?
I was at Hooligan day 5 and Stuntapalooza
even.. events?
Kept missing them for one reason or another. Family and wedding stuff going on. Plus had the car up that weekend. Would've loved to have made it and shot a few pics with the digital. Didn't get a lot of riding in around the city this season. A lot of road trips out of Moncton, though. Met a few guys from nbriders.ca, they sure do love to go fast and stir up some good ole fashioned hooliganisms. Have you met Roger from Hi-tech (Suzuki) yet? He's usually out on his demo '04 GSXR1000 (lucky bastage), or Steve and the boys from Atlantic Yamaha?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I was out today (sunday) about 10 degrees out. Suposed to be real nice on monday and the rest of the week for that matter, like 10's and 9's. It wasn't too bad, my feet were gettin cold but I wasn't wearing my boots either. I'm located near London

·
Registered
650 Posts
im still out here and there. especially at night in mississauga. im a high speed freak and i enjoy tearing the 403 up at 300 km/hr. i dont mind the cold at high speeds fully tucked... only my hands get a little cold after a while. its been like 13-15 degrees here all week... luvin it. the motors absolutely LOVE this cold air !!!!!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I enjoy every minute I ride those days. Not saying that I ride to work and go out if its below 5-6 and/or raining but every other day I ride. I am not giving up just yet
Sunday was perfect and tomorrow should be good too. I meet some riders on the road and it so cool to know I’m not the only one that ended their riding season. All my friends winterized their bikes already and don’t want to go out, don’t know the reasoning behind that
For me it’s not over till the fat lady sings or I feel cold through my leather and we are not there yet ? I have to ride alone now and I miss those days when you could stop at some coffee shop, meet few fellow riders and 20min later we’re on the road
… damn.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts