·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Sponge Bob??

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
:facepalm

What happened to him? Oh wait, I know...

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
100% counts :thumbup

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
I've been thinking of getting on TRT. I'm healing a torn bicep surgery and I'm not getting any younger.
TRT might be just the thing.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I don't know what TRT is. However, if I've learned ANYTHING in my tenure on gixxer.com, it's to NEVER google something* I don't understand.

I learned this lesson when some of you were talking about 'red socks'. Sounded innocent enough until google explained it :vomit

* or ask my 22 year old daughter anymore

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
TRT is testosterone replacement therapy...

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
Why would anyone want to replace their testosterone? And what are they replacing it with? :scratch Estrogen?

Sounds like something that leads-up to one posting pics of themself online with their nipples showing :dissapointed

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've been thinking of getting on TRT. I'm healing a torn bicep surgery and I'm not getting any younger.
TRT might be just the thing.
HGH "therapy" would be a better option for healing/recovering after surgery. My ortho was amazed(more like shocked) at how quickly I healed after my surgery to repair a distal biceps rupture. I've had my share of surgeries over the years and GH 100% made a difference in recovery time as compared recovery without it.

HRT definitely works,I have a very close relationship with my Endocrinologist and the quality of life with proper hormone levels is considerably better than without ;)

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why would anyone want to replace their testosterone? And what are they replacing it with? :scratch Estrogen?

Sounds like something that leads-up to one posting pics of themself online with their nipples showing :dissapointed
It's just a fancy term for using exogenous testosterone. You're not replacing it with anything,you're adding more T to your system if your levels are below optimal. You'd be surprised how little testosterone the average 40-50yr old man has compared to when they were 20.

Google "Hormone Replacement Therapy",or "Anti-Aging Clinic" and you'll have all the info you need

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
13 Participants
oldgixxer
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing