Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
damn its been 13 years since i graduated, thanks for reminding me...lol

did u just graduate or something? or maybe just having some drunken nostagic thoughts? i did like football in high school though practice in the rain was always fun.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Yea and you miss it more than anything when you can't play anymore. I played two years of college ball too. I started at RB for 3 years. But after 2 knee surgeries and worrying about my education more I quit. I still play in any pickup flag football game I can. It sucks tho I'm only 22 and my knee is f'd could need a replacement but they wont touch it till your about 35. So heres to years of suffering..haha :cheers.
Anyways quite a random thread what brought it up?

·
Registered
33 Posts
played DE and WR#3 in hs. I miss those days. I graduated 5 years ago and still fear my old coach. I'm scarred for life :sad

·
Registered
273 Posts
FB and MLB. I started both sides of the ball every game.. 1 year Frosh, 1 year JV, and 2 years Varsity. That was uhhhhh....... 20 years ago. :eek:hmy

·
Premium Member
8,926 Posts
Yep. Played, FB (in the Wing-T - more like half back) and FS as a freshman. Played CB and QB from soph to senior year... I still miss the amount of fun we had screwing around. Double sessions were the best way to end the summer... full contact in the hot assed sun on freshly cut grass.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I dominated the flag football tourney at my school for 3 years in a row. Tackle football no thank you to rough for me. baseball and basketball were my things.

·
Premium Member
8,926 Posts
I dominated the flag football tourney at my school for 3 years in a row. Tackle football no thank you to rough for me. baseball and basketball were my things.
Yeah... basketball and baseball players don't have any business donning pads... Its alot like being a tackling dummy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts