Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reason why, cause a few years back I recall they had lots of problems fore-filling orders.THX in advance

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yes -no-maybe?

·
He Who Touches Himself
6,620 Posts
I heard nothing good about those guys but like you said, that was a couple of years ago....

·
Registered
332 Posts
im still waiting on an undertail i ordered off of ebay form them and its been a month. i just sent them my reply or be reported to ebay email so we'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I bought an undertail from them about 3 years ago. Didn't have to wait long, good product.
*shrug*

·
Registered
332 Posts
i had to report a non received item from them on ebay and then immediately got a tracking number so again ill have to see. ive heard theyre real spotty on getting stuff out on time but they generally always send it. if im not mistaken the whole place is run by patty and she doesnt exactly have the best of employees. patty has always been great about getting back to me on any questions i have but if shes not in i basically have to wait until shes back.

·
Registered
35 Posts
tok 2 months to get flush mounts!! $30 in long distance calls, so i should have just purchased somewhere else

·
Registered
332 Posts
i finally received my undertail from them yesterday after a month and a half. it looks really good, didnt quite fit right, but i make it work. bottom line though is i wouldnt order from them again unless i really needed something only they had, which is highly unlikely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts