Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone need any 01-03 gsxr parts?

this sucks......... my racing season is over and has not even started yet.

the only 2 things that are spoken for at this time are the frame and motor.... they are being sold locally..... will post if that changes!

i figured that i would offer the parts up to those that have helped me get this thing going first.

if anyone has any questions please either pm me here or email me at [email protected] for details.

thankx gix

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh oh, the egg went bad
no........ being a good egg to my brother........ he is moving....... you get 2 guesses on who is moving him

needless to say i will be using the vacation time that i was going to use to race this year to move my brother and his wife to fort myers fla. at the end of june. so i am going to get a street bike and do a few track days this year and then look for a 04-05 gix 6 to build this winter to race next year!

yes i like run on's

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
got an ignition with key ??????? LOL

let me know i might be interested

·
Registered
328 Posts
J
it was cool to chat last night ; sorry about the situation..

I checked the microfish and the bolts are the exact same between the two bikes. So i 'll call tonight for price/shiiping on the rear shock

M

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah shit man.. thats a bummer. but you gotta do what you gotta do.
it will be all good though
i will be able to do twice the amount of racing next year as i will get an extra week of vacation time

so it really isnt that big of a sacrifice for this year....... i can still get out to some track days

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
J
it was cool to chat last night ; sorry about the situation..

I checked the microfish and the bolts are the exact same between the two bikes. So i 'll call tonight for price/shiiping on the rear shock

M
just let me know on what all you will be needing as i still have the whole bike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts