Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
I have two perfect 91 tanks (no damage ever) that I am asking 75.00ea for. Maybe that guy will sell them for me.
Bones

·
Registered
553 Posts
Oh Yeah, that ones a corker. Simply hook it up and ride..

Supposing your tank is in much better condition that, but still has a similar sized dent on it; what is the best method for repair..?? It seems too large for filler, but I don't like the idea of drilling holes to pull it out. Can a dent repair place get to the inside and knock most of the dent out..??

Thanks.....

·
Registered
763 Posts
Bones_GSXR,

I may get one of those off of you in the near future.... May need one for a budy of mine...

JDB1371

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
I have two perfect 91 tanks (no damage ever) that I am asking 75.00ea for. Maybe that guy will sell them for me.
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">bones_gsxr, i am interested in one of your tanks. is one of them blue and white? please let me know-

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey bones, I was wondering if your tanks would fit on my 88 gsxr 750, also if they include the petcock. Mine has junk in the bottom of it floating around causing my carbs to gum up all the time. Let me know if they'll work. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts