Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I just picked up my first bike this weekend. 2004 GSX-R600

I've been learning to ride for a bit and I finished the MSF course recently. I was wondering who else might be around this area?

I have a tinted tail light on the bike and I don't want the tint. I am open to suggestions for how to safely remove the VHT. I read some online about using carb cleaner or gasoline.

809 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I just picked up my first bike this weekend. 2004 GSX-R600

I've been learning to ride for a bit and I finished the MSF course recently. I was wondering who else might be around this area?

Also as a side note, it appears I can't post in the for sale area - I assume because I don't have enough posts yet. But I have a tinted tail light on the bike and I want a stock one. If anyone wants to trade I will do it for free. Otherwise I am open to suggestions for how to safely remove the VHT. I read some online about using carb cleaner or gasoline.
Hi - you may have to come up our way to ride with us. Philly doesn't have nice roads.

You have to be a premium member to sell items. You may want to take it down or get a violation notice.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,109 Posts
I would use kerosene instead. Gasoline or brake clean might fog the plastic. You can probably find an OEM tail light on Ebay cheap. Welcome.

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
I'm from malvern. So like 5 miles away.

Philly doesn't have the greatest roads but the suburbs where we live have some great roads. You just need to get out and explore. Charlestown township has great roads and very little traffic.

Also to post in classified sections you need to be a contributing member to the site. 15 for a year and 40 for lifetime I believe.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up. I edited my post to remove the potentially offending content.

Hopefully I'll see some cruises posted in here once it warms up a bit. I am not opposed to going to NJ either since I grew up near New Brunswick and I still have family/friends there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Im around the New Hope, Doylestown area. Tons of great roads up here. Long rides up the Deleware River are great. Lots of twisty back roads when you veer off from along the river too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts