Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to put on my trust hat, and ask for help for a poor Eastcoaster, over here in Nova Scotia. I need a shark smoke visor, and from what I can tell, the only one left in North America is at a shop called SB cycle in Ajax, but they seem less than eager to send it, to the point that they can take my money, and put it on hold, but can’t guarantee it won’t be sold before they get to mailing it out.

Is there anyone that live close to this shop that can help a fellow canuck out? PLEASE?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL yeah GP bikes. Anyway as luck would have it a friend was in TO this week and stopped in a picked it up for me. Thanks very much for the offer though!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it just me, or are they not that friendly there?

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
to be honest, i have never been, my friend has bought jackets, gloves, maintainance items, and he loves the place.

i think your problem might be the weather!! since monday the weather has been great, (bikes are now everywhere) i have a friend at another mc store and he is running around in circles trying to serve everbody.
I would assume they are just overwhelmed and your shield is at the bottom of the list, considering they are trying to please the walk in's. unfortunately
like the saying goes; "you never get a second chance at a first impression"

glad you got your problem sorted
i spent a few summer vacations in PEI, so
anybody from the east coast is a friend of mine!!

Gerry

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh but PEI and NS are very different. PEI although friendly is a little more country. Make a trip to NS, and you'll have such a good time you won't even remember it. LOL

One day I'm going to have to go to TO, on something other than a business trip where I can actually experience everything it has to offer. All I've had a chance to experience is everything seems so rushed there. I must say, I did get a kick of of getting a cab to drive me somewhere 15 minutes away and needing a map to find the place. Its soo different then here. I really have to get there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts