Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...who has an '08/'09 750 with a Yosh TRC/R77 S/O and/or full exhaust...I'd really like to hear it in person. I'm currently researching exhausts and it's hard to get an idea from the youtube vids.

Please shoot me a PM!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HA! I'm gonna update my own thread...I ended up getting a smokin' deal on a Yosh Japan Tri-oval dual exit carbon slip on. Typically they retail for $975 CAD and are next to impossible to find.
Also just got a Yosh underbelly muffler for an '07 which I'm going to mate up to the SO to get rid of that ugly cat. Should work out real well....I'll post pix when done!

·
Registered
211 Posts
HA! I'm gonna update my own thread...I ended up getting a smokin' deal on a Yosh Japan Tri-oval dual exit carbon slip on. Typically they retail for $975 CAD and are next to impossible to find.
Also just got a Yosh underbelly muffler for an '07 which I'm going to mate up to the SO to get rid of that ugly cat. Should work out real well....I'll post pix when done!
Where's the pics man? You should take a video and put it on youtube, I bet that puppy sounds mean. Love to see it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, unfortunately I won't get around to this until Spring since the bike is packed away....but I'll post up pix and a vid then...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts