Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Drop me a line. PM or email or something with your contact info if you want ot hook up with us some-day. We usually have a small group 5 or so. Newbs mainly learning/riding.

·
Registered
160 Posts
sorry about be alittle behide on reposting to this, havent logged on in awhile, however i live in cabot, i dod alot of riding wth a good size group out of litle rock, if you want hit me up, im sure by now you have riden with us, we always seem to come across new riders everynight

·
Registered
18 Posts
may be moving to arkansas!!!!

do they have a track to ride at their? Track Days?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Re: may be moving to arkansas!!!!

just drag strips, the closes road course is in tulsa ok, hallett racepark. you can check them out online for the up coming race schel. cant remember the websites name off hand, but you can do a search and find it easy.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Man it is nice to see someone other than me that is from Arkansas. I am from the Pine Bluff area and I ride alot in the Little Rock area and to Greenville, Ms also. I wish that I can say that i can get up with some of you guys and hit the twisties and a few straights. unfortunately I have the duty of serving my country overseas and will miss this years riding season. I hope to ride with you guys someday though. Quick thing there is a club that is out of Pine Bluff that I am a member of and alot of them are wanting to get away from the Pine Bluff area. Where are the hot spots in surrounding areas of Arkansas?

·
Registered
160 Posts
bars wise...not much. we usually hit up the river market and west end with the bikes. then the late nights are the dance clubs, we always have a good time, but thats just us......you can check out some of the hot spots and the people that attend on ethier littlerockblog.com or outontherock.com. just go to the photo galleries to see whats crackin. when you get back hit us up...you can check out a group i ride with called pcp extreme on pcpextreme.com. just a group of stunters and afew tag alongs......we get together on the weekends to ride/stunt with some guys from hot springs and other areas, let me know

·
Registered
67 Posts
fort smith here. in iraq, bike in MI right now but will be riding it back to fort smith at the end of april.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.