Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My salesman told me that the manufacturers are getting ready to change the bikes up almost yearly. I mean big time cosmetic changes from the year before. Has anyone else heard this before?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
???

Big time cosmetic changes? What do you classify as that? They all put different graphics on from one year to the next, even if they are sublt changes they are there. I wouldn't call that big time cosmetic.

·
fucked with Dark Dilly and lost
550 Posts
Skyhighsami said:
Some sales people have the lights on....but no one is home. Look at him very calmly and say sir you are a [email protected]#$ing moron.

lol....

well they try to sound knowledgable so u trust them and then they harpoon u and rape u for as much as u can get a loan for.....bastards.:hammer

·
Registered
43 Posts
Who the hell listens to anything a sales person says? The key word there is "SALES". Meaning they are selling you @hit. My sales person is tell me the 07's are not coming out until 08 and I did exactly what Skyhighsami said "I Looked at him very calmly and say sir you are a [email protected]#$ing moron."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.