Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I <3 Item 9
3,837 Posts
if it's just a slipon then it doesen't really matter cuz it won't give you any hp gains anyways...
I've heard of them before, but it's an el-cheapo brand. Get a little more $ together and spend more than 165 bucks on a can for your bike... i mean comeon, how much did you spend on the bike? and NOW you're cheaping out on the pipe
get some $ together and get a better pipe

·
Registered
215 Posts
yana shiki pipe?
yea...i heard of them
I got an even better pipe, its called the yana coldstreetz slip on.
i make it out of tuna cans, and hay for the packing. I sell it for 149

Bottom line. you get wut you pay for.
Dont cut corners, get a pipe that is worthy of your bike.

·
Registered
187 Posts
in No way am i trying to endorse this yana shiki pipe
. but just because something is cheap doesn't mean it isn't any good. do you really think it cost allot to make a yosh? to make it doesn't cost sh!t, what you pay for is the research and time put into designing the exhaust. maybe these yana shiki cats just copied another exhaust CO and saved $ on research

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
in No way am i trying to endorse this yana shiki pipe
. but just because something is cheap doesn't mean it isn't any good. do you really think it cost allot to make a yosh? to make it doesn't cost sh!t, what you pay for is the research and time put into designing the exhaust. maybe these yana shiki cats just copied another exhaust CO and saved $ on research
Looks like they copied D&D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.