Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Is anyone running dual termignoni silencers?
I was wondering if someone could measure the length of the carbon body of them for me?
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
14,990 Posts
Hi,

Is anyone running dual termignoni silencers?

I was wondering if someone could measure the length of the carbon body of them for me?

Thank you

You might get more info on the Ducati forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,860 Posts
You might get more info on the Ducati forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They make Termignoni exhausts for the GSX-R. That being said, so few people bought it that contacting the manufacturer is going to have better results. Or, try to find info on the muffler itself, which is part number SX S058

·
Super Moderator
14,990 Posts
They make Termignoni exhausts for the GSX-R. That being said, so few people bought it that contacting the manufacturer is going to have better results. Or, try to find info on the muffler itself, which is part number SX S058
I know they make them for these bikes but they'll be a much larger group with info on Termignoni in general over on the Ducati forums since that is the bike manufacturer where their R&D has been placed over the last gazillion years. :wacko

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,714 Posts
You should be able to get a fairly good length by using Photoshop etc. and either this:

or this:

Use the rear rotor OD (220 mm) as a yardstick. Alternately the chain has a 5/8" pitch.

P.S. I originally thought that these were different pics and that the second would have more perspective error. On inspection it appears that the second is just a cropped version of the first so you're better off using it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts