Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you can't sell it because you don't have the red R (via a donation to the site). I would suggest getting one off ebay, there are always stock systems being sold on their. Check it out, and you will be able to get a full system for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Damn, that would explain why then. Thanks for clarification.

--
Corey

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a complete stock system off a 98 600 say $50 plus shipping?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes, I know, this should more then likely be in the "For Sale" forums, however, I tried to post there and it said,"You do not have access to this", maybe i'm doing something wrong, anyway..

I'm gonna try to sell my bike, however, I need a new exhaust, cause the guy before me had a kink in it when he layed it down, and I heated the kink up with a welder and used impact sockets with an extension and hammer to hammer the diameter back out almost to specs, but it is mis-aligned and whatnot, and looks really ugly, and is an eye-sore if I want to sell it. I was wondering if anyone had maybe a FULL stock exhaust they might be willing to let go for cheap? It would be greatly appreciated ..

--PM me asap if you do--(Thanks)

Mines a 98 GSXR600

Thanks in advance
--
Corey

[ 02-03-2003, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: CoreyAtWork ]

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a complete stock system off a 98 750 if you need it, I think it will work. If so it could be cheap as my shed is so full of parts that the lawnmower had to winter outside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts