Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking bout getting a devil highmount for my 04 600, anyone have pictures of it on their personal bikes, I have seen the ones on the devil site, or more importantly a sound clip, really wanna know how it sounds. Also anyone have thoughts on Devil Shotgun vs Hotbodies undertail exhaust vs just a Yoshi TRS bolt on? Thanks ahead

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Devil shot gun is fugly! Get the SB2

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Devil shot gun is fugly! Get the SB2
+1
The Devil SB2 is niiiiiiiice! Thats what I had on my 04 750. Sounds nice. Its got a deep but nice higer pitch to it. That baby screamed when ya got on it. The highmount looks good too. Mine was just the standard mount Here is a pic. Kind of crappy quality (camera phone)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I think Devil and M4 makes the best highmounts. My Hindle is a high mount but doesn't get nearly as close to the tail as the Devil and M4. I got a really good deal on my Hindle and had one on my 03 600 so thats why I got it again.

·
Registered
187 Posts
go with the SB2 awesome pipe.. i have the CF can w/headers on my 05 i gpt the pipe higher now then in the pic. [image]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much is the CF can high mount like yours w/o headers?

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I just finished installing my Devil SB2 high mount.
It's only a slip-on. Took me about 4 hours to install it and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
It sounds damn good too. I've had Yosh TRS Race on my 04 750 last year and I can't tell which one sounds better at this point. I guess time will tell.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I just finished installing my Devil SB2 high mount.
It's only a slip-on. Took me about 4 hours to install it and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
It sounds damn good too. I've had Yosh TRS Race on my 04 750 last year and I can't tell which one sounds better at this point. I guess time will tell.

How was the install of that pipe man? Was it a b!tch to cut the mid pipe? How did ya do it? Sorry but just wonderin. Thanks man. Oh and by the way...the 7 fiddy is lookin fuggin sweet!!!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
It took me about 4 hours to install it. I started out cutting with Dremel, but I could only cut half way around. So I had to run to hardware store to buy a metal cutting saw blade( I only bought the blade for $1.80 since it's one time use only).
It was a bitch cutting the mid pipe with only a saw blade.
Anyway, it came out pretty good and I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
so you got the SB2...i must agree the Devil pipe has a sweet sound.. not loud until you hammer on it. i like mine, kinda glad i didnt get the Akra..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts