Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have a few products I'm interested in. Anyone got any feedback? positive or negative?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Anyone had any experiennce with Checkered Flag Motorspor

I just got my front and rear stands from them and they're a great product for the price. The owner is a member on this board and he posts under the name "Cameltoehunter". I certainly had a positive experience with them.

·
Registered
127 Posts

yeah, definetly, i bought a tre from him hes friggin quick with his mailing time

·
Registered
8 Posts

Bought a tre from him. I agree, with the above post...it arrived within a few days.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just got my rear & front stands from them today. I'm more than happywith the stands. Definintly positive doing business with them

·
Registered
225 Posts
they are quick I ordered the stands last thursday at lunch time and they were on my step on friday just before lunch, it cant get any better than that. I have also purchased a tre from him in the past. good buisness. I wish all was this smooth.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I ordered stands, and they arrived quickly. I had no problems getting what I paid for at all.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Just proves that when you do what you say and provide a good product, people will back you up.

I was just checking the other feedbacks here for others and noticed how much of it is bad. It's good that people will take the time to post up the good also.

·
Registered
203 Posts

I purchased the front and rear stands from him not too long ago. Fast shipping and good communication.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts