Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone has this pipe with a pic of on their oil cooled Gixxer. Thanks, ronnie

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have a v&h side winder for sale.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gixxer,
Thanks, I am presently putting the Blue Bottle on it. I know there are several others that make the pipes Murray, Star, Cope, but most of them require a rake job of the neck. The V&H pipe fits great, sounds great also(neigbhors dont think so)
Nice bike oldschool.
kt

·
Registered
583 Posts
Wow, thats real nice, the sidewinder and yosh can!! very trick. But like i said, i probly wont be going that route anyways. Ill probly go turbo with a down pipe.Ill keep the contacts though in case i change my mind. Thanks

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: gixxergofast ]</p>

·
Registered
583 Posts
The only problem i'll have is being a watercooled , one peice lower, probly have to hack into it.may just hold off cause a turbo may be in my future anyways.

·
Registered
763 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gixxergofast:
The only problem i'll have is being a watercooled , one peice lower, probly have to hack into it.may just hold off cause a turbo may be in my future anyways.<hr></blockquote>

GIXXERGOFAST,

I DISAGREE, you having the watercooled bike will be o.k., as far as making the proper cut-outs in your fairing to make it work.. Give me a call and I will shoot a few pics of one that will have ready to put one on tomorrow... Plus, I can give you who does this type of fabrication on a daily basis.

Thanks,

JDB1371
904-489-3125

Here's a pic below of what I am talking about.... A good friend of mine made this bike.
I have his info. Dig the trick V&H sidewinder header and the regular Slip-on, to keep it stealth but still DEADLY!!!!!

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: J.D. ]</p>

·
Registered
583 Posts
J.D.
how much do you think this will cost? I have an SS2r canister i can use, but id have to buy the sidewinder header. Does this include cutting the lower for the header to go thriugh, and fitting the can to the header? Thanks.
You can e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts