Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gixxer,
Thanks, I am presently putting the Blue Bottle on it. I know there are several others that make the pipes Murray, Star, Cope, but most of them require a rake job of the neck. The V&H pipe fits great, sounds great also(neigbhors dont think so)
Nice bike oldschool.
kt

·
Registered
583 Posts
Wow, thats real nice, the sidewinder and yosh can!! very trick. But like i said, i probly wont be going that route anyways. Ill probly go turbo with a down pipe.Ill keep the contacts though in case i change my mind. Thanks

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: gixxergofast ]</p>

·
Registered
763 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gixxergofast:
The only problem i'll have is being a watercooled , one peice lower, probly have to hack into it.may just hold off cause a turbo may be in my future anyways.<hr></blockquote>

GIXXERGOFAST,

I DISAGREE, you having the watercooled bike will be o.k., as far as making the proper cut-outs in your fairing to make it work.. Give me a call and I will shoot a few pics of one that will have ready to put one on tomorrow... Plus, I can give you who does this type of fabrication on a daily basis.

Thanks,

JDB1371
904-489-3125

Here's a pic below of what I am talking about.... A good friend of mine made this bike.
I have his info. Dig the trick V&H sidewinder header and the regular Slip-on, to keep it stealth but still DEADLY!!!!!

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: J.D. ]</p>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.