1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a pair. They're baggy, but not too baggy; they're more like a happy medium between loose and baggy. The sitting area is fully padded to help fight against rider fatigue (namely a sore ass). I can ride for hours when wearing them.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bigusdickus said:
I have a pair. They're baggy, but not too baggy; they're more like a happy medium between loose and baggy. The sitting area is fully padded to help fight against rider fatigue (namely a sore ass). I can ride for hours when wearing them.
Thanks, is the waist on them true to size. Say if you wear a 36 jean, you got these in a 36, they would be cool. THanks, sorry about questions but pants and me don't get along..LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Blakester said:
Thanks, is the waist on them true to size. Say if you wear a 36 jean, you got these in a 36, they would be cool. THanks, sorry about questions but pants and me don't get along..LOL
I wear a 32, and the waist fits just a little snug, but they're still comfortable. Maybe size 33 would be perfect for my waist, but then the length would be too long for my legs. So it depends on your height, too. I'm 6'0" 175 lbs, and overall the 32's fit well. But the good thing is that if your jean is a smidgen too big, it can always sport a belt.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bigusdickus said:
I wear a 32, and the waist fits just a little snug, but they're still comfortable. Maybe size 33 would be perfect for my waist, but then the length would be too long for my legs. So it depends on your height, too. I'm 6'0" 175 lbs, and overall the 32's fit well. But the good thing is that if your jean is a smidgen too big, it can always sport a belt.

Thanks, I think I will get the 38 short, cause I am about 6ft but my waist size is about a 35, but I have to get 38 jeans so they will fit my legs. I am use to wearing a belt..:D

·
Registered
150 Posts
How much shorter is the inseam on the short version? I normally wear 34 waist 30 inseam. I saw on the Teknic sizing chart that the regulars are a 31.5 inseam. I think the shorts are probably a 30 but I'm not sure. Anyone know for sure?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.