Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother and i are riding up to laconia from the 17th to the 19th just wondering if we had enogh guys to get a ride together or at least meet up and hang and show the harley boys how to party. lets get a list of guys here so we can get a count.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'll be there from the 16th to the 19th. Posted a few weeks ago to find out if anyone else was going. Hopefully your post gets more attention than mine did. I'll have both my bikes there. I'm willing to meet up sometime while I'm up there.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you going to get some ridin time or u got to show off the bike all day. hopefully some people are going if not oh well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'll be up for the weekend (father's day weekend).

Anyone from the metrowest area going up Saturday morning?????????????

By the way Griff you don't have to sit in traffic there are a lot of good roads in the area to ride, I plan on exploring some back roads away from 106 and the track.
But you got to sit down take a break along 106 just to watch some of the action!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm going up friday mornin to the track.Then up to Laconia in the afternoon.If anyone is interested in hooking up give me a call.603-672-8398

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
I'll be up there all week

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I'll be up for the weekend (father's day weekend).

Anyone from the metrowest area going up Saturday morning?????????????

By the way Griff you don't have to sit in traffic there are a lot of good roads in the area to ride, I plan on exploring some back roads away from 106 and the track.
But you got to sit down take a break along 106 just to watch some of the action!
I know. I ride up there plenty. I just meant I'm not going anywhere near Laconia itself. I usually loop up into VT and head back into the speedway from the north, usually less "slow" bikes that way

·
Registered
489 Posts
you going to get some ridin time or u got to show off the bike all day. hopefully some people are going if not oh well.
I'd really like to get some riding time in. There are some really great roads there. It won't be hard to find the sportbikes in the crowd, there aren't too many of them so they kinda stand out like a sore thumb. If we can get a few people together, I'd definitely be in for a ride. Is there anyone who knows the area really well that could lead the way to the best roads? Here's my number if anyone wants to call to get together: 717-552-0903 I'll have my phone with me the whole time.

edit: Gix603, I got your number and I'll call you Friday afternoon.

Mike

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I'd really like to get some riding time in. There are some really great roads there. It won't be hard to find the sportbikes in the crowd, there aren't too many of them so they kinda stand out like a sore thumb. If we can get a few people together, I'd definitely be in for a ride. Is there anyone who knows the area really well that could lead the way to the best roads?
Aren't too many? There is usually a pretty good number of sportbikes up there. Probably 20 to 30% of the total bike population.

If you head over to the track it more like 97%

I'll be up there from this coming Thursday to the following Monday.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds like we have a few of us to get together. Anyone with some local knowledge to show us around? also need a place to meet up while were there.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yo madmax where do you ride? I live in millerton ny so im 20 minutes away from you. We should get together one of these days.pm me when you get a chance it says ur not accepting pm.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yo madmax where do you ride? I live in millerton ny so im 20 minutes away from you. We should get together one of these days.pm me when you get a chance it says ur not accepting pm.
you got mail ..
give me a shout back >> sounds cool

·
Registered
202 Posts
i live in laconia (well, Gilford.. but close enough).. I'm right off the bypass, and i could probably show you guys some roads you havent ridden before.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im leaving for a day trip to Laconia Sunday the 19th early were leaving from Taunton mass if anyone wants to meet up for the ride and chill for the day let me know.later Tazz

1 - 19 of 19 Posts