Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the front wheel resting on?
A 25 lb weight :(

My cousin had rode up and we were going to ride then go to his house to change my bike oil. It started to down pour that day so he was stuck at my house, so we needed something to get the bike up and thats all i had. lol

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
you bring the bike off the ground to change the oil? if so, usually both ends?
I do . It also gets the bike in a level and upright position so I can check my oil level easier . The last thing I want is the damn bike falling over on me when I straighten the bike up to check the oil when I'm kneeling next to the bike to look in the sight glass .

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes that's what I was going for to have the bike level, and some clearance for the oil pan. :)

Im in the San Bernardino area :)

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Just wanted to see if there were any riders in the area. :)
No, you are the only rider in an area with tens of millions of people, nice weather and lots of great motorcycle roads and racetracks...

:biggrin

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, you are the only rider in an area with tens of millions of people, nice weather and lots of great motorcycle roads and racetracks...

:biggrin
lol love it!!

I was hoping to see if there any other female riders in my area :phhht

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Might want to try Meetup.com as there tend to be many female rider groups on there. Unfortunately, at least in my area they tend to be cruiser riders but if that doesn't deter you. You could also try girlriders.com although it is a Florida site, there are members from all over, myself included.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Might want to try Meetup.com as there tend to be many female rider groups on there. Unfortunately, at least in my area they tend to be cruiser riders but if that doesn't deter you. You could also try girlriders.com although it is a Florida site, there are members from all over, myself included.
Thank you Samantha :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
9 Participants
Kit_Kat
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing