Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
located between north carolina and tennesse check it out!
and im sure people have posted this before but not everyone has been around this site for years if you have ow well if not enjoy !

Tail Of THe Dragon !

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Re: Anyone ever tame the Dragon ?>

This site has been around for years and it's amazing that no one has posted something about this before today.

Thanks man, I've never heard of Deals Gap before.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

np i found it and had to share it ! i say we should have a gathering there sometime i would def go !

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
located between north carolina and tennesse check it out!

Tail Of THe Dragon !
dude...i think what they are trying to tell you is that your about um....soo many years late. Do a search...and read back in many forums on GDC....many many many posts about the gap.

well dude guess what ive been ridding up north for umm say 9 years and it would be the first i have heard of it and dont remember asking if anyones heard of it i asked if they rode it but i guess reading is only for some of us ,,,,,,

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have road it...and in all the posts...are pics and vids of everyone's trip up to the gap. Many GDC members have been there and there are many pics, vids, posts, info....lots of good stuff. For being someone who is from there...thought you might be familiar with the parkway and the gap. If i find the flyer...i'll send it to ya...there is a meet the weekend after the 4th of July. I lived in Jacksonville NC...and every summer everyone would ride up to deals gap.

·
Registered
220 Posts

I've road it. 316 curves in 11 miles. I have a friend that lives in natahaila,NC. Very close to Deals Gap.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
i'd like to get out there. its like two hours from my place. haven't been out this year tough...need to plan a road trip

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Planning on going one of these years. Thought hard about this year, but might not be able to swing it with other stuff going on. A solid 3 day ride from my location.

·
Registered
357 Posts
A group of us that used to race together have gone down the past couple of years. In my opinion the place is becoming way too populated. During the week is usually the best time to go but this year it was still busy. Lots of
's that think they knew how to ride being scraped up and thrown in the back of trucks. This is not a place to go if you are not a well seasoned rider, it is very easy to get in over your head if you don't know what you are doing.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm...m=0&adjust=

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I was ready to go there today. I called a friend and we were going to meet up with some other guys. In the end, none of them wanted to go to the Gap but me.

Next time I want to go, I will probably just get on the bike and go without bothering with other people.

·
Registered
545 Posts
been there last week of April!
almost nobody there

my friend were there first of May and they get the better wheater: bastard

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here are a couple of video still shots from my trip to the Gap a few weeks ago. My buddy had a MiniDV recorder mounted to the back of his bike. I can't wait to get the new Gixxer up there!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts