Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I selling my bike and was while inquiring on Bing, I found a site that offers to purchase your used bike or car called Rumbleon. Has anyone ever heard of or had experience with this site?

·
Super Moderator
14,938 Posts
I have heard of them but like Iron said I'd expect to get a fraction of what the bike is worth. They have an offer button. Did you click it to find out the dollar amount?

·
16,990 Posts
I selling my bike and was while inquiring on Bing, I found a site that offers to purchase your used bike or car called Rumbleon. Has anyone ever heard of or had experience with this site?
It's got good reviews thru the BB & an A rating.
Looks like you'll lose about 25% value in the sale.

·
Registered
53 Posts
25% is alot, but If I ever needed a quick sale in a pinch it could always be an option.
I'd probably use Rumbleon over Craiglist because of all the bullshit scammers.

·
16,990 Posts
25% is alot, but If I ever needed a quick sale in a pinch it could always be an option.
I'd probably use Rumbleon over Craiglist because of all the bullshit scammers.
I'm sure that number fluctuates. And from the reviews, not having to deal with all the bs
involved in selling your bike is why people use Rumbleon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea they offered me 2,900 for my K6 with 7k miles. I feel like even if you had an absolute emergency you could make a personal sale just as fast for a lot more lol

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I sold my L3 1000 with 2500 miles on it, blue book had it at $9000 value. They offered me $3200.

Damn, that's crazy. I think I'll pass on them. I can wait for a buyer. Thanks group for the input. :cheers

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,375 Posts
Get an offer. Doesn't mean you have to accept it. I ended up listing mine on Cycle Trader. I used the paid option so I could have more pics. Listed it at $9700. Guy bought it for $9000. Thought he talked me down. I was ready to take $8. Sold in about 2 weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
alaxjordan0
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing