Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting extremely pissed at Suzuki. I can't believe it is the middle of April and I don't have a bike yet! WTF?? It has been on order for at least 6 weeks and I am the #1 black/silver at my dealer. We have only gotten 6 black/silver in the state! Is anyone else still waiting for theirs?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yea, I`m still waiting for my blue/white.

I`m gettin pretty fed up too, the dealers around me dont even know when they might get one. They all say "this month or next month". What kinda crap is that??

·
Registered
518 Posts
Good luck bro should be here anytime for you. Suzuki is only letting so many of there bikes out a year so there are a limited supply of them this year. But realize you have only been waiting 6 weeks. I just got my bike over the weekend and I had been waiting since the first week on jan. So 6 weeks isn't that bad but waiting does suck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
YEAH i am number one on the list for a bl/silver and i am bein told it will be here tomorrow so i ve heard for the last 2 weeks, don't think tomorrow will come n e time soon

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am still waiting for my K5. I am number one on the list for a blk/gry at Deepcreek Marina; hopefully, it comes in this week. I agree this waiting s&^t is for the birds. The weather has been nice lately.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just ordered an all black one should be here end of April beginning of May as the all black supposedly is a special for the UK.

·
Registered
419 Posts
waiting on my all black 1000 up here in Canada...got word it should be next week.
Is this true? I've had mine on order since Dec, and I'm dying to get mine. I wonder if we'd get ours before ONT since we are on the west coast.

·
Banned
87 Posts
Yes since Sept 09... All black canadian edition... Damn last word I had from suzook.. is comming in montreal late this week available next week.. Talking about wait.. 6 month is kinda long!!:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah, I am still waiting on my black and silver. I was # 2 on the list. Slammed1000 was #1, he got his Saturday. Still no word on when mine will be in. Don't know how much longer I will wait. May be an R1 in my future instead!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Yeah, I am still waiting on my black and silver. I was # 2 on the list. Slammed1000 was #1, he got his Saturday. Still no word on when mine will be in. Don't know how much longer I will wait. May be an R1 in my future instead!

I was #1 on the list down in middlesboro ky so mine should be in they told me it would be in this week. Black and silver

·
Registered
334 Posts
When I picked up my bike this weekend I must have saw at least 15 of each color at Chicago Cycle Center....

I could have gotten whichever color I wanted just by walking in!!....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yes since Sept 09... All black canadian edition... Damn last word I had from suzook.. is comming in montreal late this week available next week.. Talking about wait.. 6 month is kinda long!!:)
So that makes 2 rumored to be here next week. God I hope your dealers weren't pulling any BS cuz I was affraid I wouldn't get to ride mine before leaving to go back to the US, I'll be gone for a month too so I really wont get to ride her much until June. WEAKSAUCE!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Not Suzuki's fault guys. They aren't going to send a semi up to your dealer to deliver one or two bikes. Mine came in almost 2 weeks ago but the dealer had other stuff on the truck. A couple four wheelers, etc. Shipping isn't cheap, so why not wait until there is a reason to send a truck that way? Blame your dealer for not ordering enough stuff, not Suzuki.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not Suzuki's fault guys. They aren't going to send a semi up to your dealer to deliver one or two bikes. Mine came in almost 2 weeks ago but the dealer had other stuff on the truck. A couple four wheelers, etc. Shipping isn't cheap, so why not wait until there is a reason to send a truck that way? Blame your dealer for not ordering enough stuff, not Suzuki.
Sorry man, but you need to study more about logistics. Do you think a semi only stops at one dealership? They load up the truck and make stops at many dealerships. Kinda like UPS does.
There are 6 dealerships within 50 miles of them, all are waiting on bikes. They also have over 15 K5's on order, so it isn't the dealership. Suzuki is just being slow as hell!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts