Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had seen this in a previous post but no one really answered it. When I open it up to about 10000rpm the high beam indicator light blinks. Not the shift light...the blue high beam indicator. Has anyone else noticed this and anyone know the reason why?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I think it's just your vision getting blurred, LOL

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...could be...but thankfully someone else briefly mentioned it awhile back..it makes me wonder if the dealer could see what rpms the bike has been to.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi Dawg-

I noticed it on mine--and lower than 10000, maybe around 8--flashed yellow--just for an instant--makes you wonder whether you really saw it or not; but it happened repeatedly.

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
anyone have thoughts or ideas on this?
Yeah quit hitting the Pass button in your excitement to grab the clutch handle. The high beams don't go on with the rev light on my bike but I notice myself constantly hitting that Pass button which turns on the high beams. I think they should have only put that option on the Euro bikes, the button is in a bad location.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah quit hitting the Pass button in your excitement to grab the clutch handle. The high beams don't go on with the rev light on my bike but I notice myself constantly hitting that Pass button which turns on the high beams. I think they should have only put that option on the Euro bikes, the button is in a bad location.
You may be right...I will try keeping my hand further down next time

·
Registered
9 Posts
You may be right...I will try keeping my hand further down next time
definitely the pass button, i found the light blinked at me today while riding and i looked at my hand and my finger was right against the pass button...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Exactly...

I do it quite a bit actually on mine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts