Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the weathermen fucked us over today on purpose? What happened to the increasing cloudiness and showers in the afternoon 55-60? Instead we get sunny skies and no showers near the 70's!

I would have stuck to my long ride plans instead I shortened it due to the weather forecast

fuckin new england weatherman

·
Registered
187 Posts
I agree schedule work for the weekend based on the weather forecast. By the way what the fuck is with this weather patern anyway...........................rain every weekend I'm getting a little pissed!!!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hopefully they're wrong about this weekend too ... Street Fighter at NED !!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Me and my girl got caught in the shit the day I got my k5...I still managed to put over 1200 miles on it though. This weather is fucking hard this year. Its gotta break sometime.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yea, I came out of Boston back to Millis and hit that shit which was really annoying wish I knew before hand. I'm on a yellow/black 2001 600. I'm always inbetween Boston and Millis.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That's why im ready to move to VA. It rains but not as much as it does here. They know how to do their job and report the correct weather. I'm out

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey itchin2 and sport404 lets get together some time soon for a ride??????????
Where and when are you guys going out?

<I'm in Waltham

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hey itchin2 and sport404 lets get together some time soon for a ride??????????
Where and when are you guys going out?
sounds good but with this weather I dont know when. this whole weekend is going to suck. I will send my email to you guys via private message.

<I'm in Waltham

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nick got your PM and added your info to my file.

We will hook up sometime (soon I hope) and do some riding this can not keep happening every weekend.

Maybe they will be wrong like they were last weekend.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yea, I came out of Boston back to Millis and hit that shit which was really annoying wish I knew before hand. I'm on a yellow/black 2001 600. I'm always inbetween Boston and Millis.
Adam I sent you an e-mail too.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i ride my bike from home in plymouth to work in Needham if its nice out. And this weather is fuckin pissing me off. Weather.com shows rain for the next 6 days. I just bought a new bike this year to and i think i have ridden it 5 times.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah I moved to MA almost a year ago now - used to be in Providence...

Any of you guys get out this weekend?

I haven't been out in weeks...except for the occasional ride to work -

·
Registered
472 Posts
I made it out fri. night and sunday afternoon. rode with a sick group out of Walpole called the high riders. WTF- nice stunting...sick. cool kids too, I wanna wheelie like they do
but I must take my time, looks amazing. Good time

·
Registered
146 Posts
I made it out fri. night and sunday afternoon. rode with a sick group out of Walpole called the high riders. WTF- nice stunting...sick. cool kids too, I wanna wheelie like they do
but I must take my time, looks amazing. Good time
Damn I'm jealous...I haven't been on my bike in 2 wks. This weather is

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.