Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone changed their mirrors? I tried the pig spotters but they were too small. I just picked up a different set from 58 cycle and the arms are a different length so instead of pointing out to the side they stick almost straight up .. any help?

·
Registered
115 Posts
In Maine they will... There has to be at least one mirror on all motorcycles in Maine, either side.

·
Registered
91 Posts
yo most cops wont even notice that you dont have mirrors but i mean i have them i took them off and i did not like them at least the stock ones u can see something they aint perfect but jus be careful

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Bogan, What type of Block Off plates do you have, Where did you get them?
Carbon Fiber plates with SS hardare from www.sjpproducts.com

They are just washers with a thin CF plate and some different bolts. Works fine though and looks good. E-bay also has some thicker black aluminum ones with a GSX-R or R on them in chrome but the last thing I need is another part with the R on it. They, too, look good in person. Later,

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Im going to fit those new 1000 mirrors with the integrated turn signals, onto my bike.

Scott

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im going to fit those new 1000 mirrors with the integrated turn signals, onto my bike.

Scott
Take tons of pics and let me know how that works out for you.. I like those too...

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts

Scott
Take tons of pics and let me know how that works out for you.. I like those too...
my mirrors will be here friday, i ordered a set last week, i will have some pics on firday

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
What about pig spotters

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
check out my post above for pics

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
What about stock?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I put on the pig spotters, the view is poor, but it looks sick... I would post a pic but for some reason I cant upload.. I would be more than happy to email them if someone could post them up for me. Here in Maine the police dont seem to mind them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts