Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My house is for sale, I'll give you a steal of a deal, only 30 minutes from NHIS and Boston!!

:D

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
Where are you going?

R

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nearby, only like 20 minutes, you know how the song goes--"we're moving on up, to the east side, to a deluxe . . . ."

We have a signed P&S on the house we wanted, now we gotta unload ours. Open house this Sunday, come on by. :D :D

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sixx said:
You will have to install adult size doors to sell it Web!!!
Wow, big talk from someone who hasn't even met me :rolleyes

You still living in a tee-pee or did your mom make you move out?

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
davegsxrold929r said:
Web has to move cuzz too many people know where he lives and want to kill him now.. bwwaaahhhh
nah, just need more space. Bought this house when I was single and solo. Now with wife, two kids, two dogs, etc--gotta have more room, do the family thing, etc.

Almost 2 acres of land--think I should put short track in the back yard? :D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
sixx said:
hehehe...a "short" track..............
I am the short one 5 feet 3 inches Adam has 4 inches on me.

And you should see our "old" house it is looking so good, almost worth not moving!!!

But then again with all the land and the HUGE house we are getting, it is worth it.

Plus the town we are moving has an atv club with 400 acres of land specifically made for trail riding on dirtbikes, mountainbikes, 4 wheelers and snowmobiles!!! :punk

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
where are y'all moving? PM me. my brother is going to move out near woostah somewhere, they gotta unload their house too.

we close in less than 2 weeks on our haus in Georgia. acre-and-a-half, private, huge house 2700 sq ft finished with about 1700 sq ft basement/garage/workshop.

Fuck new england !!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
jp233
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing