Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in desperate need of some good riding buddies in southern alberta. i live in medicine hat and have had a hard time finding decent guys too ride with, i still consider myself a beginner but hey it's still fun to ride with lots of people. Just thought i would find out if anyone from around here posts here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats up SO AL rider. Im a SO SK rider and I understand the solo flying pain. Im from Swift Current and have a couple buds that are looking to ride west through the Hat and to the mountains. Im sure we would be willing to hook up with any other riders for the trip. Get back to me if your interested. We're all pretty novice riders as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man...I'm from Calgary, but me and the guys I ride with take lots of trips all over SO AB during the season...let me know anytime your in Cal, and I'll return the favor any time I'm heading around your area.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heals, yah man anytime you guys come through here we can hit up a pub for some food and ride around a bit, not alot of exciting places to ride around here but its still kickass to meet some new people.. hit me up on msn, [email protected]

20zuk04, hey i was planning to header to cowtown sometime this summer for a few days if i can find the time, (i am busiest in the summer) but definetly will give ya an email beforehand... add me to your msn if you wanna chat [email protected]

and yoshikuni, i don't like big city ridin man, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts