Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone mentioned weeks ago about them making a template for the K5, still nothing on their website for it

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, what do you know. OK, disregard my post, I forgot to scroll down.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got one sitting here waiting for my bike to arrive

I have a bike sitting here now waiting for a tankslapper to arrive

·
Registered
107 Posts
I put mine on last week. Perfect fit and easy install as usual.

Jacob

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
orderd mine last week and not here yet ummmmmmm.

just use the blue thingy to work the bubbles out slow and steady. of course before you put it in place spray in using a sprayer over the area to be applied . use a bit of hand soup so you get it position perfect.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Even after you squeegee the bubbles out, some will still appear over night. You just have to get as many out at first and let the small ones dry out by themselves. I took my time with mine and you can't even tell they're there. I even did my headlight!!

Jacob

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Mine look great. If you are not looking for them they are hard to see.

It took about 3 days to get all the bubbles out. As stated above some will apear overnight.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i ordered mine on the 11th and sent me an email stating that it sent out on teh 13th. anyway i got worried and been emailing him a few time today ...22nd

1St

Hi Enddy,

It was set to go out on the 17th along with all the other "TPK" for the new GSXR 1K, but we found a flaw in one of the pieces that caused us to have to review the file and make some minor corrections. It, along with a few others are going out today. The front fender piece will follow in a separate mailing as soon as they are ready

2nd
It went Priority Mail today, suppose to be 2-3 days anywhere in the county

3rd
Here what's coming,

The nose piece, while large, will be easy to install if you take it right. Call when you have the kit in your hand I'd like to give you some tips, if you like, so it works out in your first attempt. Practice with the remnant before you call, that way you'll have some feel for the stuff so when I explain what's what you'll be better able to grasp what I'll be trying to explain.

4th
Your welcome.

Good riders need their sleep.. I'm going to bed, and what time is back there 2:30 am .....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.