Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey beeboy.. i live in vic.. also have an 04 750.. where the hell do you get your bike serviced? Im JUST about to head up to Harbour City MS to get my first service done.. i refuse to take it to Savage..

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi thrills. I had the first service thrown in on the deal at Harbour City and they did a good job but I have had trouble there in the past. They have a good mechanic if he's the one who does it for you. Apparently, the first service is not a warranty requirement. It will cost you just under 200.00 bucks. I had a tire changed on another bike at Spunky's in Parksville and they were very reasonable and the job was well done. I've heard good things about Steve at Extreme Cycles here in Nanaimo as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah.. harbour city was ALRIGHT.. ive got a warrenty type problem that i need to get checked out, they didnt fix it when i was there. also got home and was missing 2 fasteners from the right fairining, and 2 more were LOOSE. needless to say they got a phone call and wont be seeing anymore money from me.

guess ill be taking it to van for whatever else i cant do myself..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Action motorcycles is ok. they used to be a suzuki dealer, so they know all about the bikes, some of the price stickers still say victoria suzuki.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 750. Victoria, B.C.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Holy shit!! I thought I was the only one here
And big surprise, someone else complaining about Harbourshitty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts