Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to swap tails with a blue 750 gixxer. i think the white tail on my 600 is a lil out of place. I love the color scheme on the 750's black and blue. will these tails fit perfectly? i call the dealership for a price quote on the tail and it was in the range of $350+. woukld love to buy off someone used and in good condtion tho

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've been trying to do the same thing with my k4 600, I hate that white tail!! I think that blue tail will set the 04's off. I've been checkin ebay everyday, cause the dealership will rape you with prices. If you have any luck finding 750 tails let me know, that blue tail will totally change the look of our 04's. Good luck, if I find anything reasonable I let you know!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
thats what you guys get...haha.....lol..
should have gotten the faster color to begin with..

YELLOW OWNZ JOO AZZ

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i have an 05 gsxr600. i have the blue hugger, and that 750 blue matches perfectly with the tank and front nose fairing. ebay has 750 tails but not the right color. and to get a good matched paint job and purchase a used tail would prob cost as much as a new tail from the dealership

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is the 04 exacyly the same as the 05, and will the tail for the 750 fit exact ly as the 600s tail

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wish I could trade all of my plastic's and tank for plastic's and tank from a blue/white 600. I LOVE that paint scheme, it's the HOTNESS! I dunno why y'all are complainin' about the white tail...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, the 05 750 tails will fit the k4 600's Jshins. CrMo You can have my k4 white tail if you want to surrender that hot blue tail from you 750.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts