Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a 4-6 inch longer pivoting swingarm for my turbocharged gsxr11-7 bike is un ridable right now....any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
195 Posts
go to aperaceparts.com and order a catalog online. they have what you want,or you could just call them. But, they have lots of parts for oil cooled gixxers.

·
Banned
982 Posts
That Swing arm is Pretty easy to extend,If You have an extra swingarm laying around!

I made one a few Years ago for My 86' and polished out the welds!

Where in New York are You?
I own a shop in Da'Bronx!
I could walk You through It........

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
I agree with jimmy try dragbike.com. Post in there wanted section. If you want a new one that is a different story.

·
Banned
982 Posts
Originally posted by MrTris:
I agree with jimmy try dragbike.com. Post in there wanted section. If you want a new one that is a different story.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">OK!

·
Registered
4 Posts
yo I have a 4-6 over arm-for 92 gsxr1100 i you ae int. you can contact me. The swingarm has air shift tank built will sell it $400 obo

·
Registered
4 Posts
yo I have a 4-6 over arm-for 92 gsxr1100 i you ae int. you can contact me. The swingarm has air shift tank built will sell it $400 obo

·
Registered
4 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts