Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to get a bit cooler here now, so I am thinking about trying to get a run together for the end of October. Thinking the start will be in New Glasgow (tims beside the highway) and then run the shore road to Antigonish. Wondering if anyone would be intrested in this before I officaly set trying to get a date together.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
You will be fighting mother nature for good weather that late in the year. I am in Sydney and I know the last few years the end of October has been damn cold...Good luck!

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, yeah I know but its all good. Managed to keep the bike out untill a bit into November last year. Call me stupid, but it only means putting on a few more clothes :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was riding until November 21 last year ... then on the way home, I 'parked' my bike in a snow bank. (ooops) I have learned and the bike is on its way to storage now.

Hopefully, I will see you guys at the track! If all goes well then I will do a couple of ARL rounds on either my '04 ZX-6RR or 170 GSX-R600.

Cheers Nova Scotians!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went out for a good long ride on sunday with a bunch of guys, cold but fun!!
I also have my bike at work today too! I have 3 put away for the winter, but 1 is gonna be ready to ride all winter. Maybe I should buy a sled...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts