Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my god, this is soooo freaking cute!! One little kitty climbed up the cat tree, then Willie (ginger) climbed up the tree and was tackled and knocked off the tree and mom rushes in to reprimand the offending kitten.

Jolene & the Country Music Kittens cam:

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,916 Posts
I think kittens are cute, but I have zero interest in owning any cats.

·
Registered
50 Posts
cats... gets me everytime. Usually, I will just pause what I do and take a look at cat when I see one. I can't keep it on my resident tho because no pets allow in my apartment. Too bad.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cats... gets me everytime. Usually, I will just pause what I do and take a look at cat when I see one. I can't keep it on my resident tho because no pets allow in my apartment. Too bad.
I would rather be in the company of animals than humans, couldn't live without my kids.

·
Administrator
13,460 Posts
We have 3 dogs , two mini horses , chickens and one old cat ... she runs the place with an iron fist !!!

She's completely deaf now , and is losing her mind a bit ... but still does the rounds to make sure everyone knows she's the boss hahaha

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I lived out in the country on 65 acres, we had cats, dogs, geese, chickens, rabbits, cows and a large aviary with love birds, doves, parakeets, etc. I have had mice, rats, gerbils and hamsters but I have always been around dogs. When we went to visit family or friends, if they had a dog, that's where you would find me. When I was 3 or 4 and living in Spain, one day my mom couldn't find me. When she spotted me, I was sitting on the beach surrounded by 5-8 stray dogs, telling them my life story. She has told me the doggies wouldn't even let her near me. I would take cold cuts to feed them and I suspect I was one of very few who loved on them, paid attention to them or gave them any food. The Spaniards would yell, kick and throw rocks at stray dogs and my mom would yell and scold them, I still think of them and the so many other doggies I have met in my life.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,753 Posts
I was raised on horse farms so I've been around pretty much all types of farm animals, except pigs.

I love all animals except I'm not a cat person. I can take 'em or leave 'em.

There are exceptions.... if they really crack me up. My daughter has this freak show UGLIEST cat imaginable that has a few screws loose, to boot.

"Cornish Rex" have to be the ugliest freaking cats on the planet. Looks like they were forgotten in the microwave.

On top of being freak-show ugly, hers has some kind of brain damage so he often cocks his head sideways and runs around in a tight circle shrieking like a banshee... out of the blue for no apparent reason. Kills me every time. :lmao Does all kinds of weird shit like that.

Something's seriously WRONG with that cat but he's very happy.

Here's a pic from the web of a cornish rex... god, they're hideous :lmao

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Got 4 cats and a new kitten. My wife picks up any stray she finds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
You can see the kitten in between one of the cats and one of our vicious Pits.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I was raised on horse farms so I've been around pretty much all types of farm animals, except pigs.

I love all animals except I'm not a cat person. I can take 'em or leave 'em.

There are exceptions.... if they really crack me up. My daughter has this freak show UGLIEST cat imaginable that has a few screws loose, to boot.

"Cornish Rex" have to be the ugliest freaking cats on the planet. Looks like they were forgotten in the microwave.

On top of being freak-show ugly, hers has some kind of brain damage so he often cocks his head sideways and runs around in a tight circle shrieking like a banshee... out of the blue for no apparent reason. Kills me every time. :lmao Does all kinds of weird shit like that.

Something's seriously WRONG with that cat but he's very happy.

Here's a pic from the web of a cornish rex... god, they're hideous :lmao
I'm not too knowledgeable about breeds but your purrrrrfectly handsome kitty looks a like at least part Abyssinian Cat from Egypt. As long as he's happy, that's all that matters.

Got 4 cats and a new kitten. My wife picks up any stray she finds.

I don't find strays, strays find me and I take them in. As for your doggie, yeah, he looks all kinds of vicious!

:lmao

·
Super Moderator
15,002 Posts
NO. We're all manly men around here. There are "special" forums for topics like these. :phhht

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
This is my 14 mos old Manx kitty

He loves sticking his head into old shoes.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts