Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wonderin if any of u gals actually ride with a passenger ever :dunno

ive been ridin with a passenger here lately, but no major long hauls.

i just aint heard of any girl riders havin a passenger

·
Dirty Doc Melissa
5,535 Posts
Yep, I rode a guy just the other night on his own bike :lmao. That was freakin funny. We were all laughing our asses off.

I've ridden other girls with me. Major thing is making sure they know how to ride and that they understand how them shifting their weight shifts the bike. Other then that I haven't had any problems with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I rode a guy just the other night on his own bike :lmao. That was freakin funny. We were all laughing our asses off.

I've ridden other girls with me. Major thing is making sure they know how to ride and that they understand how them shifting their weight shifts the bike. Other then that I haven't had any problems with it.
LOL! that would be funny to see a chick ridin with a guy passenger... if i ever have to do that u dam right im gonna get pics of it somehow :biggrin

the girl that rides with me knows how to ride. so it makes it a lot easier on me. although i will admit, my first time ridin with her on the back it was a little scary, but we managed to ride for a while & a few stop & gos

i dont ever want to ride with someone who dont know how to ride. my bf even said before i took the risk of lettin my receptionst ride with me that he'd have to let her ride passenger with him to see if she knew how to ride right.

needless to say i said fuck it and took her. we almost did have a misshap though bc im so tiny and shes a little bigger than me at sonic at a downhill slope/turn out... i started leanin to the right and was sayin, "oh shit, oh shit, get off!!" but we recovered quick enough to not fall over thank god... that wouldve been embarrasin to say the least

i think i have more people turnin heads and starin with her on the back with me than i do just bein on the bike myself :wtf

·
Dirty Doc Melissa
5,535 Posts
LOL! that would be funny to see a chick ridin with a guy passenger... if i ever have to do that u dam right im gonna get pics of it somehow :biggrin

the girl that rides with me knows how to ride. so it makes it a lot easier on me. although i will admit, my first time ridin with her on the back it was a little scary, but we managed to ride for a while & a few stop & gos

i dont ever want to ride with someone who dont know how to ride. my bf even said before i took the risk of lettin my receptionst ride with me that he'd have to let her ride passenger with him to see if she knew how to ride right.

needless to say i said fuck it and took her. we almost did have a misshap though bc im so tiny and shes a little bigger than me at sonic at a downhill slope/turn out... i started leanin to the right and was sayin, "oh shit, oh shit, get off!!" but we recovered quick enough to not fall over thank god... that wouldve been embarrasin to say the least

i think i have more people turnin heads and starin with her on the back with me than i do just bein on the bike myself :wtf

Well of course bc 2 is always better then 1 :monkeyface

·
Registered
206 Posts
here in FL I see a lot of girls riding 2 up. ive even gone for a ride around the block with an old friend of mine, just cause she wanted to see if she could handle a larger passenger. it was funny, but she did very well. as long as your not taking a jackass for a ride, you should be ok. ive had girls less than half my size almost cause me to wreck. just make sure they know how to do the right thing. :cheers

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
i have taken a few chicks as passengers. i make sure to do a run down of how to properly ride bitch and away we go. the only time it gets tricky for me is when we're at a stop light or the like. i have to remind some ppl to not be squirmy. i'm only 5'3" so it gets tricky to keep it upright if they move around too much at a stand still.

haven't taken anyone on my 1k b/c i removed the rear pegs. last person i took was my little sister on my ex-bf's 06 zx-10. (unbeknownst to my parents :lol )

as far as carrying, i only carry when i ride long distances as i don't have my chl yet. tx allows you to carry in your vehicle w/o a chl as long as you are "traveling"

i generally carry my xd-40 sub-compact, but have carried my sig p229 .357

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have taken a few chicks as passengers. i make sure to do a run down of how to properly ride bitch and away we go. the only time it gets tricky for me is when we're at a stop light or the like. i have to remind some ppl to not be squirmy. i'm only 5'3" so it gets tricky to keep it upright if they move around too much at a stand still.

haven't taken anyone on my 1k b/c i removed the rear pegs. last person i took was my little sister on my ex-bf's 06 zx-10. (unbeknownst to my parents :lol )

as far as carrying, i only carry when i ride long distances as i don't have my chl yet. tx allows you to carry in your vehicle w/o a chl as long as you are "traveling"

i generally carry my xd-40 sub-compact, but have carried my sig p229 .357
:scared no wonder the crime rates are low in texas. Everyone carries guns, even girls on their bikes. California has strict gun laws, too much work to get a ccl. So i never bothered getting one. I own a glock 30 though; very good gun, easy maintenance, easy to find parts if it ever needs repairing. .45 AGP bullets ftw :p

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
:scared no wonder the crime rates are low in texas. Everyone carries guns, even girls on their bikes. California has strict gun laws, too much work to get a ccl. So i never bothered getting one. I own a glock 30 though; very good gun, easy maintenance, easy to find parts if it ever needs repairing. .45 AGP bullets ftw :p
glocks are love or hate guns. personally, i hate the trigger action on them, but other than that, they're really good, solid guns.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts