Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST PICKED UP A POWER PACK ON EBAY. IT LOOKS LIKE BRAND NEW, AND FOR THE $$ ($100) I COULDNT GO WRONG. JUST CURIOUS IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE M AND WHAT KIND OF POWER GAINS YOU MADE AFTER ADDING IT ON. U GUYS KNOW ANYONE WITH REAR RIM SPACERS FOR A 94 750. I NEED THEM DESPRATELY. THX!

IM GETTING CLOSER TO GETTING THIS BEAST ON THE ROAD.

·
Registered
28 Posts
YOU LUCKY DOG! Ive been hunting for one since V&H sold off thier NOS inventory to Parts Unlimited.
Id dont know whether or not its application to an otherwise stock bike will relize BIG gains but on a race bike its adjustability is invaluble.
Your bike looks alot like mine (external mods that is). Will this end up on the track?
If you want to off that PAK let me know.
Ill put it to good use!
Rich
WMRRA & OMRRA Expert #62, sTTars #62x
ZLOCK built: "Beastly" 86 GSXR 955 SB Roadracer
Gast engined: "Wicked" 74 H1R Roadracer
Close to stock: 97 VFR750 My main street squeeze

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Oldskool,
What year is that swingarm? Looks pretty sweet on that old dog

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
That is the one with the larger rear axle dia. right? If so I have a axle with spacers you can have for ten bucks (the price of shipping)
Bones

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys,
i hope it works out good. i probably will not have this thing on the road for a month or so, but cant wait til its going. if i decide to off it ill let you know.

this swingarm is off of a 94 750. i found the hardest part of the mod just the other day......adjustable dog bones. make the change over a lot easier.

thanks for the spacers. i can definately use them. one of the main things im waiting on to start getting this beast back together.

·
Registered
360 Posts
You guys have got to stop teasing my or I will be forced to remove link from fav list. Love the swing arm, power pak I have and don't really like it. Mine is from a 91 and the only thing I wanted out of it was the rev limit but that did'nt work. I already had the 2 deg advancer on the crank so I don't adjust that. Some day when I get around to redoing her (and she is rode hard) I will sell.. no I will give away the power pack. I'll give you guys first shot at it but don't hold your breath as I have to fininsh by blazer first and I am not real motovated right now. OS Is that a 94 wheel also? What swing arm would you use with a 91 wheel?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEY YOSH,
THEY ARE 95 RIMS (SAME AS 94) AND I WOULD SUGGEST GOING TO

WWW.ROBBYNITROZ.NL/PATRICK/FRAMESET.HTM

IT WILL GIVE YOU THE DIFFERENT SIZES OF RIMS, ROTORS, AXLES, ECT.

I MAY BE WRONG, BUT I THINK 88-95 RIMS ARE ALL INTERCHANGABLE, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SPACERS, AXLE, ROTORS. BUT CK W/ MR GIX TO BE SURE. I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE YOU THE WRONG INFO.

STEAR WAY CLEAR OF THE 94 BRACED ARM SWAP OVER..........WHAT A PAIN IN THE A**. IT WILL LOOK COOL WHEN ITS DONE THOUGH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts