Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NFL football is a 12 monther for me and I'm a lifelong, die hard Eagle fan (even though last season sucked the f'ing life out of me!!)

The preseason schedule has been released--anyone else here a Philly fan??

·
One of the Jersey Boys
1,013 Posts
I like the eagles. I worked at the old Giants stadium for years. The best games were with the eagles. Sooo many fights in the stands and at concessions. Pre 9/11 the only thing that brought State Police to the games was Philly!!

·
Super Moderator
15,157 Posts
I like the eagles. I worked at the old Giants stadium for years. The best games were with the eagles. Sooo many fights in the stands and at concessions. Pre 9/11 the only thing that brought State Police to the games was Philly!!
We use to have some equally crazy games against the Giants at Veterans Stadium. It was a basically a free for all in the upper levels.

this can be their new logo:

:flipoff :lol

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to see some fans around here. Unlike those terrorist, child molester Giant fans around here. Vile, disgusting people.

Anyway.

Philly did a good job in the draft addressing the issues on defense. Between the new acquisitions, having Ryans and them finally getting used to that stupid Wide 9...hopefully Castillo can actually coach 16 games of solid D and not the last 5.

I'm optimistic......did I mention I don't really care for the Giants?

·
Super Moderator
15,157 Posts
Good to see some fans around here. Unlike those terrorist, child molester Giant fans around here. Vile, disgusting people.

Anyway.

Philly did a good job in the draft addressing the issues on defense. Between the new acquisitions, having Ryans and them finally getting used to that stupid Wide 9...hopefully Castillo can actually coach 16 games of solid D and not the last 5.

I'm optimistic......did I mention I don't really care for the Giants?
:lol I just moved up to N. Jersey from South Jersey, so far everyone has been decent with me in my Eagles and Phillies garb.

I was very happy with the draft. They are going to have one hell of a rotation on the defensive line and picking up Kendricks at LB hopefully improves the run stopping that was so awful last year. I was also happy to see them get a nice sized OT Dennis Kelly from Purdue. Hopefully he will help replace the absence of Jason Peters. I am optimistic as well.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
cow.jpg

That is all.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts