Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Just got a new K7 Black GSX-R 750, and was wanting to start meeting a few aussies or getting involved on an aussie forum are there any gixxer forums that are predominantly aussie or a forum that has heaps of aussie users? If you could let me know that would be great.

Cheers
Ray

·
Registered
21 Posts
Try posting in the thread above this one "Below the belt". I too am new here and am looking to find more Aussies and in particular ride groups as i have moved from Sydney to Melb and don't know anyone who rides down here.

Max

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah im also from melbourne and wouldnt mind a meet and a cruise :) where abouts in melb you from, im in box hill area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh yeah im also from melbourne and wouldnt mind a meet and a cruise :) where abouts in melb you from, im in box hill area.
I'm just down the road in Doncaster East. I've joined up to the other site (under the name of Capt. Stubing), i see you're already there. We'll definately have to catch up for a ride.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey people im from melbourne aswell its pretty hard trying to meet riders on this site from aus i hope we can all get to know each other cheers Sam :punk

·
Registered
60 Posts
haha funny you say that a friend of mines boyfriend lives in sydney but now his moving to melbourne along with his motorbikes maybe you should move aswell haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts