Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering what some of your thoughts are on on a badass 12 gauge semi-auto tactical type? I was thinking about a Kel Tec Bull Pup but am definitely still looking around to see what else is out there. Thanks for any input, as long as it's not anal.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Vepr 12 or if you have trouble finding one of those converted saiga 12. The Benelli M4 is pretty badass as well. Kel tec is junk IMO

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
The Dude Abides
66 Posts
Sagia 12 Simi Auto. I have put about 100 rounds through it and it's works like a clock now! This one has a 10 round mag in it but you can also get 20 round drum..

Attachments

·
The Dude Abides
66 Posts
What you can do is buy a stock Saiga now and then have them convert it later :)

SVS is right on the money!!! I did the same thing, bought it stock and did the conversion from carolinashooterssupply. You have to move the trigger assy forward and to do that you just have to drill out 3 rivets. There are some great videos on their site on how to do it and you can buy the entire kit from them all together or one piece at a time!. Took me about 2 hours to convert.. See the stock before and after pics below

Attachments

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What you can do is buy a stock Saiga now and then have them convert it later :)
I may do that, I haven't come across anything I liked better so far.

SVS is right on the money!!! I did the same thing, bought it stock and did the conversion from carolinashooterssupply. You have to move the trigger assy forward and to do that you just have to drill out 3 rivets. There are some great videos on their site on how to do it and you can buy the entire kit from them all together or one piece at a time!. Took me about 2 hours to convert.. See the stock before and after pics below
Damn nice piece.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
The Saigas are damn rugged and reliable, just like the AKs they are mostly based on - and you won't find many other detachable magazine auto shotguns, not commonly available anyway.

·
The Dude Abides
66 Posts
I may do that, I haven't come across anything I liked better so far.

Damn nice piece.
All you need is a hand power drill, a 3/8 drill bit and needle nose pliers!
The stock and everything else bolts right up! They have great tech support too.
When I am at the range and I unload 10 rounds of 12 gauge 00 buck in 9 seconds people notice!!! :burnout
It is also capable of shooting sabot rifled slugs in case you need to "reach out and touch someone" a few extra yards out, so keep a mag of those on hand too and you are good to go! I know this is over kill but they also make a slide fire stock and basically turns it into a full auto shotgun but you better have a good shoulder!!:lmao

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
All you need is a hand power drill, a 3/8 drill bit and needle nose pliers!
The stock and everything else bolts right up! They have great tech support too.
When I am at the range and I unload 10 rounds of 12 gauge 00 buck in 9 seconds people notice!!! :burnout
It is also capable of shooting sabot rifled slugs in case you need to "reach out and touch someone" a few extra yards out, so keep a mag of those on hand too and you are good to go! I know this is over kill but they also make a slide fire stock and basically turns it into a full auto shotgun but you better have a good shoulder!!:lmao
"Slide fire", "bump fire", etc. is kiddie bullshit IMHO :twitch

1 - 20 of 29 Posts