Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
So where are these rules?

I bet its hard to remember at your age
You said more than 3 words. Go lick your own balls.

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
So where are <snip>
Just one rule. 3 words max for noobs. Make 'em count. This seems to mean nothing...

And my memory is as sharp as it ever was. I just can't remember when ever was was, umm when, ... exactly!?
Never mind. Where's my rocking chair????

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1)PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­CONIOSIS
2)HEPATICO­CHOLANGIO­CHOLECYST­ENTERO­STO
3)SUPER­CALI­FRAGI­LISTIC­EXPI­ALI­D

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
I cannot look at that avatar without thinking of 04missesGAEsobadhechangedhisavatar...
Pick another, no0b. You are also not allowed to have an avatar similar to or the same as any current or previous member of Squiod farm, nor any of their previous avatars. This rule as all others is in place soley for your protection. There are many disgruntled former members and non-members such as GAE that would love to take a shot at someone like 04willbeinhidingfortherestofhisgivenlife. If he were to see that avatar, a tragic mistake would be unavoidable.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Speaking of 04missesGAEandmusthavemovedinwithhimbecauseheisneveronhereanymore. Where has he been?

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Maybe he and GAE were one and the same... Liked to argue with himself when no-one else would come around....

Actually, I heard his Powercommander was gonna cut the pursestrings if he continued to hang in here, so he actually had to go seek gainfull employ (mounting satellite dishes on doublewides)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Maybe he and GAE were one and the same... Liked to argue with himself when no-one else would come around....

Actually, I heard his Powercommander was gonna cut the pursestrings if he continued to hang in here, so he actually had to go seek gainfull employ (mounting satellite dishes on doublewides)

Oh shit, stop it. My sides are hurting. Does this statement you have made contain truth? Did 04livesoffhisgirlandnowmountssatellitedishesontrailers really get banned from GDC by his significant other?

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

Oh shit, stop it. My sides are hurting. Does this statement you have made contain truth? Did 04livesoffhisgirlandnowmountssatellitedishesontrailers really get banned from GDC by his significant other?
Sadly, yes he did make a post to that effect, and yes, he was excited about a job installing satellite dishes...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

Sadly, yes he did make a post to that effect, and yes, he was excited about a job installing satellite dishes...
I can see it now. Picture this with me... One clear night in the trailer park...
GF = girlfriend
04 = 04livesoffhiswomanandmissesbeingabletogetongdc

GF: "Hey honey, why are you always on the computer?"
04: "I am on here talking to my friends about motorcycles."
GF: "You mean like the motrysickle I bought for you."
04: "Yeah baby like that one."
GF: "Listen up you son of a bitch, if you don't get off your ass I'm leaving you for good." bang clang bang smash <------- two pots and a flower vase hitting the wall
04: Sorry guys my old lady is going to leave me and worst of all take my bike away if I don't get a job!
US: What are you going to do?
04: I am going to put satellite dishes on trailers, man you can make some bank
GF: "That's a good bitch, who's my bitch? huh? You better get in there and cook me dinner too! Ya little punk ass bitch! Now come over here and change my tampon.
04: "yes dear"

·
Farm OG
1,266 Posts
you guys wanna suck on my left nut for talking shit while I wasn't here? Bow bitches....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts