Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes another one.. for people to like and hate lol

decided over winter to take some of it apart and fix all the shoddy wiring that come with the bike.. then I got bored.. kinda want to put it back on the scale to see if it lost any weight from last year.. I finally have matching rearsets.. that's a plus.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Does that make this an SAD:(?

Suzuki
Air
Direct
:p

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
hose in frame srad engine.
how did you go the tank?
the more i look at picture it looks photo chopped.tank to frame right side,smaller mirror on left and shaky tail fairing??

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if that's the worst thing ccm can come up with im ok with that lol

no.. it's not photoshopped.. I couldn't be bothered to spend the time on that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
layed some carbon over a tank..

never worked with glass/carbon fiber before doing that.. so maybe a proper carbon tank next time.

·
Premium Member
11,213 Posts
if that's the worst thing ccm can come up with im ok with that lol

no.. it's not photoshopped.. I couldn't be bothered to spend the time on that.
LOL, I like that. I am just a purist. You obviously know. It's cool man.

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
yea I like it, maybe fab up some RAM AIR tubes make it legit, lots of ways to get creative since you are not restricted to the nose piece, seen some guys juss do flutes seem to work OK..

the green? meh, good for visibility, maybe do the under tail green as well? something up higher, helmet too

in the day I had a GS750 I did the mirrors fluorescent, one green one red, rode it that way till the sun literally faded the paint off, I did it so people could see me or I was more visible, don't mean people gonna see you I suppose especially if they're not looking?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I'm alright with without the ram air tubes, most of my riding is in the city.. last time i weighed it it was around 390 with a full tank and it's geared up a little bit.. I'm ok with the 4hp loss at 80 mph.. besides next thing on the list is a 1k swap..

as for the wheels.. I just wanted something different.. it had white wheels.. and they were kinda well white.. i wanted something that popped.. it deffo wasn't a safety based decision. might do yellow next..

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Extra hundred-ish pounds?
Solid lead wheels.:)

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Haha.
I shouldn't have said anything...when you weighed it next.. It would have blown your mind.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
"I think i need to get it to start first"

?
What da problem is?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts