Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
so he went into a corner too hot, wearing full gear, i dont classify that as a squid, dumb maybe, but not squid... now had he not been wearing gear yeah thats squidish

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
wait....how does that make him a squid?
Yeah really... The guy at minimum was wearing a jacket, gloves, and helmet... Sure he pushed it a bit beyond his limits, but how do you know your limits unless you exceed them?
I'd say the fact that the whole POINT of that vid was to say "WEAR YOUR GOD DAMN GEAR" makes him absolutely NOT a squid...

·
Registered
205 Posts
wait....how does that make him a squid?
Yeah really... The guy at minimum was wearing a jacket, gloves, and helmet... Sure he pushed it a bit beyond his limits, but how do you know your limits unless you exceed them?
I'd say the fact that the whole POINT of that vid was to say "WEAR YOUR GOD DAMN GEAR" makes him absolutely NOT a squid...

·
Registered
111 Posts
This person posts on the R6-forum, he posted this vid much like Beesting posted his. I in no way think he is a squid and I am happy that he shared what happened to him. He had to have surgery on his spleen, he felt fine at first after the accident but 30 minutes later the pain started so he went to the hospital.

Here is one post not his original but this one goes into more depth on the bike - http://www.r6-forum.com/nuke/modules.php...asc&start=0

I wish a fellow rider a safe and speedy recovery

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
Hes a

He over shot the turn and just lost the front end in the gravel. Sure he's wearing gear! But a bell 69 dollar special/ generic gloves/ textile jacket. That stuffs fine for regular cruising but it wont hold to riding twisties highspeed. Hes got more money in his exhaust then he does on gear

Plus he rides a yamahahaha aka the piano
and whats up with the break away forks, I swear yamaha's should stick to piano's

·
Registered
301 Posts
At least he wasn't in shorts and sandals, like a lot of A-HOLES around here.

·
Registered
164 Posts
looks to me like he was just trying to stay with his buddy infront but just couldn't do it... riding beyond his ability.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
I disagree. I don't think this guy is a squid. Listen to his corner entry and as he goes through the Apex. He knows how to come into a corner and how to exit. Just came in a bit too hot.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Shit happens all of the time........ gald that he made it out of there alive.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Another R1 bites the dust.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
it looked like he had no lean angle coming into that turn. not too hot just didnt steer hard enough. he' s not a sqiud just made a mistake.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
he is no squid..shit happens..... what are you all saying this wont happen to you???
it could happen to anyone.. he was wearing something gear... enough to keep him alive..

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
The Fork broke off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn haven't seen that in a wreck before (only been riding for 2 years, give me a break)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts