Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
whiter than whole milk...
25,346 Posts
his wind screen said it all, what a asshat i bet his face hurts, sure looks like it.
would of been funnier if when he fell off the bike had of ghost ridin into someones house. then he could explain to the neighbor why he was stunting on that narrow ass road

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
well since you guys have already started to bash him on his lack of gear, ill go another direction with my comment.. i thought his stunts werent all that bad, helluva lot better than i ever will be.. :thumbup

·
Registered
604 Posts
That would get him a bat to the back in my neighborhood. Along with his bike being rendered useless. Probably have to confiscate that video too so when he went and cried to mommy and the cops they would "understand" the situation a little clearer.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I'll give him props the stunts wernt too bad and I never seen anyone try to break dance on the tank before, would have been kool if he didnt fall but still if your gonna do shit like that atleast fuckin wear some gear.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Joe333x said:
I'll give him props the stunts wernt too bad and I never seen anyone try to break dance on the tank before, would have been kool if he didnt fall but still if your gonna do shit like that atleast fuckin wear some gear.

+1

And get some better music.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.