1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I figured that it was going to be FUR rimtape!

How dissappointing...........

Looks good!

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha fur nice one.
oh did i mention how i had a small lowside, but you'd never know? except for the worn down slider of coarse. thats because the fur plastics took the fall and I could care less about those. I come home and my pretty ones are still PRETTY

yellow tape is to make sure my weights stay on. I guess we put it on when i mounted the tire for the track day, and left it there.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
Yeah must have been the left side you low sided on hence why there is no pic of that side

Nah j/k but the tape does look good, accents the bike very well. Sorry to hear about the low side but glad it was minimal

·
Registered
115 Posts
Which flushmounts are those and where did you get them? Those are the first ones I've seen that I actually like.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Those flushmounts are HUGE!!

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya they are huge, they are just lockhart phillps. i got them off ebay for approx. $10 for the set.

but as far as the left side, there's nothing that shows it has been down. The scraped stator cover has been replaced with a NRC one. It's what happens on the track sometimes. Oh well.

but i thought i'd post pics so people could get better ideas of colors on different bikes.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks tight man.... ya i noticed my front 2 out of 3 weights fell off .... what should i do?
if you lost weights you need to get them put back on. as your speed increases the missing weights will definitly be felt. at high speeds you can get nasty wobbles/shakes/hops what ever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts